April2007Interop – Atom Wiki
- Tim Bray of Sun Microsystems will bring the Atom Protocol Exerciser, a client.
- James Snell of IBM will bring client and server code based on Apache Abdera, and (tentatively) components of the Lotus Connections suite (server)
- Keith Fahlgren of O’Reilly Media will bring Ruby client code
- Charles Greer of O’Reilly Media will bring a content distribution server that uses Abdera.
- DeWitt Clinton of Google will bring the the GData team and will help ensure that everyone has what they need to make the event a success.
- John Panzer of AOL will bring the AOL blogging API (server).
- Joe Gregorio of IBM will bring the APP Test Client and a test server
- Nikunj Mehta of Oracle will bring a Ruby based APP test client and server components
- Byrne Reese of Six Apart will bring XML::Atom, the Perl framework for clients and servers
- Joe Cheng of Microsoft will bring Windows Live Writer (blogging client)
- Lisa Dusseault of commerce.net, IETF Area Director for Atompub, will bring herself to talk about IETF issues and other standards-related stuff.
- Erwan Loisant of Flock will bring the Flock browser (blogging client)